RazoRock XXX Shaving Cream Soap
What is a “shaving cream soap”? Quite simply, it's a shaving soap formulated to have a softer and creamier consistency, making it much quicker and easier to lather with a traditional shaving brush.
RazoRock shaving cream soaps are all made in Italy using tried-and-true Italian formulations. Most of our formulations are sold under different brands in Italy and are loved by millions of Italian men.
RazoRock XXX Shaving Cream Soap is a rich, refreshing cream with Water Mint Extract. This thick and luxurious Shaving Cream softens the toughest beards and soothes away irritation. The formula has skin revitalising and protection properties and contains hydrolised Wheat Protein, Almond Oil and extracts of Mallow and Lemon Balm. The classic barbershop scent is light, airy and has a crisp citric finish...if you close your eyes and take a whiff, it is capable of giving you the feeling of being in the hills of Tuscany.
Made in Italy.
RazoRock Classic Shave Cream Scent: Fresh and clean; a cross between a classic Italian colonia and an old-school barbershop!
RazoRock Classic Shave Cream Ingredients: Water(l’eau), palmitic acid, cocos nucifera(coconut) oil, stearic acid, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, myristic acid, parfum(fragrance), glycerin, peg-150 distearate, tetrasodium edta, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, prunus armeniacus dulcis(sweet almond) oil, hydrolized wheat protein, malva sylvestris(mallow)extract, melissa officinalis(flower / leaf) extract, menthyl lactate, mentha aquatica(watermint) extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, vitis vinifera(grapefruit) extract, cinnamal, limonene, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, benzyl salicylate, citral.
How to lather RazoRock Cream...
1) Soak brush in a cup for a minute or while you shower. I soak it while I shower.
2) Take brush out of water, shake it 3-4 times to get rid of excess water.
3) Swirl wet brush on the top of the cream for 30 seconds while you fill your basin (sink) with hot water.
4) Take the brush right to your face and start face-lathering.
5) Dip the tips of your brush into the basin water (if needed) and continue working the lather on your face to create the right lather consistency you desire; I generally dip the tips 2-3 times before my lather is "just right".
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 08 February, 2012.